The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. On May 25th of 2018, the new legislation will protect EU citizens from organisations using their personal data irresponsibly. You will be in charge of what information is shared, where it is shared and how.
Here at WalG we work hard to ensure your personal data is safe and secure. You can identify if a webpage is secure as 'http' will be replaced by 'https' in front of www.walg.co.uk in the address bar of your browser. On the bottom right of your browser you will also notice a padlock image. Here is why we need it and how we use it:
- We will only use your data t up your experience.
- We will protect your data like it is ours.
- You decide what and how you want to hear from us.
- If we don't need your information anymore, we will delete it.
Information we collect
We use your information in different ways, what we do with it depends on the type of information. Here is a list of the information we need from you to be able to make your experience with us complete.
- Your name and contact details
- Your delivery address
- Your telephone number
- Your email address
- Your billing information
- Card number
- Expiry date
- Security code
- Billing address
What happens to your information?
We will only hold on to your information fo as long as you are a customer. If you no longer wish to be a customer, you can also contact our Customer Care team and request to delete all the information we have on you.
Sharing your information
We do not, under any circumstance, sell any of your personal data to any third party. Your trust is important to us, as is your confidence when purchasing online at WALG London.
However, we do share your information with the following categories of companies as an essential part of our service to you.
• Companies within the WALG London group; as certain departments are responsible for different activities within the business.
• Companies that ensure you get your online purchase; such as payment providers, warehouse staff and delivery companies.
• Business affiliates of WALG London; such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts.
• Companies that help us tackle fraud; such as credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention.
Finally, we may provide third parties with anonymous information and analytics about our customers for research purposes; we make sure this information does not identify you.
What are cookies and how are they used?